Episode Number: 130
Title: "Where You At?"
Recorded: 12 December 2008
Run Time: 2:29:01
File Size: 69.9 MB
Once again, back in full force and ready to talk about all the stuff going on in our lives and in the world. We had some Know Your Bros questions, a fun interview, and a game of Relative SYN hosted by a sicknes crippled Keyz.
Mike Errico stopped by to talk about the music industry, his projects and his work with Blender magazine. He's a kindred spirit to be sure, and I would expect to see him back on the show in the future. Listen to find out how to get free swag!
- I'm gonna have the mortician smooth out my sac for my funeral...nobody wants to see a wrinkly sac on a dead guy.
- Nerraux was arrested by these guys once...he said they were very nice.
- Thank God mommy wasn't into cigars.
- And to think, this guy got his start with dandelions ["momma had a baby and...".]
- Don't be such a pussy, dead guy! Sign it!
- Come on, you know she had to miss so she could 'work.'
- Something makes me feel guilty to think of the "Beaver runway."
- I surrender! Go ahead -- have your way with me!
- Lean Christmas by Devo Spice
- Afflicted by Age of Daze
- Please Stop Leaving by Mike Errico
- Ten Minutes by The Get Up Kids
"(HFSIB) 3 Awful Years" Track BreakdownEdit
- Making Fun of Obama (1:27)
- Show 130 Introduction (3:34)
- How Was Yer Week - Nerraux (8:55)
- How Was Yer Week - Joel (1:31)
- How Was Yer Week - Keyz (3:46)
- How Was Yer Week - Tha Mike (14:26)
- The Mail...The Mail's Here! (10:40)
- Voicemails, We Take Your Voicemails! (5:25)
- Lean Christmas - Devo Spice (3:41)
- Nerraux News (21:35)
- Dr. Fuck (2:02)
- Afflicted - Age of Daze (3:37)
- A Momentary Lapse with Joel (1:12)
- Mike Errico Interview (25:49)
- Please Stop Leaving - Mike Errico (5:12)
- Screw Your Neighbor - Round 1 (9:30)
- Screw Your Neighbor - Round 2 (9:58)
- Show 130 Closing (1:23)
- Ten Minutes - The Get Up Kids (4:20)
- Show 130 Aftershow (10:43)